Helping Hands assists you develop a Long Term Care Plan
Aging Avenues Eldercare Consulting and Referral Service helps you determine the right type of care or housing for your loved one and then assists you in choosing the best home care, assisted living or nursing home. Aging Avenues only refers to the highest quality senior service providers. We take away the hassles of going it alone and give you peace of mind with your choices.
Our Long Term Care Plan includes:
- Assessment of current care needs
- Options for future care needs
- Assistance with choosing the right care or housing & admission
- Long term care cost projection
- Disease and caregiver education - Essential documents review
- Referrals for supporting services
- Review of current Medicare Supplemental policy coverage
- Review of Long Term Care Insurance benefits, eligibility & coordination of benefit
- Other available benefits assessment
- Review of Final Expense coverage, life insurance & estate transition
- Medicaid eligibility review & plan
- Guidance as care needs change
- Copy of our Legal, Financial & Medical Organizer
Don't leave this important plan until a crisis occurs. Call us today to help you develop a good Long Term Care Plan today!
We currently serve Indianapolis, Greenwood, Carmel, Fishers, Avon, Brownsburg, Franklin, Beech Grove, Speedway, Lawrence, Shelbyville, Greenfield, Plainfield, Danville, Moorsvile, Noblesville, Westfield, Lebanon and Zionsville seniors looking for in home care, assisted living or nursing home care.